Despite the weak dollar it is still possible to stay in London and Paris for under $70 US per-person, per-night. How? By staying in a vacation rental rather than a hotel.
Check out these affordable alternatives from Coach House Rentals…
- spacious and practical flat, ideal for sight-seeing or the city - sleeps 3. From £105 (US$210) per night. Ref: RCT.
St. George’s Square
- bright and airy apartment in convenient Pimlico location - sleeps 5. From £155 (US$310) per night. Ref: SGS.
- comfortable 5 bedroom house in convenient location - sleeps 7/9. From £225 (US$450) per night. Ref: PET.
- great value studio in a colourful area of Paris - sleeps 2/3. From 125 (US$195) per night. Ref: PFRT.
- comfortable modern apartment in genuinely “Parisian” Montmartre - sleeps 5. From 185 (US$285) per night. Ref: PFRC.
- charming family residence in the upscale 8th arrondissement - sleeps 5/6. From 255 (US$395) per night. Ref: PMHB.
Cour St Pierre
- large family house in private gated street, a rare find - sleeps 7. From 250 (US$385) per night. Ref: PCSP.
And remember you can save even more if you cook and eat in some nights, something you can’t do in a hotel. And you’ll have the fun of shopping for food in the local markets and delicatessens.
For details of these and other properties, a comprehensive description of their services and suggestions on how best you can spend your time in these great cities go to: http://www.rentals.chslondon.com and http://www.rentals.chsparis.com.
Source: Coach House Rentals