SeV’s Multi-pocketed Clothing Helps Travelers Beat the System and Save on Baggage Fees
SCOTTEVEST/SeV, maker of my favorite travel vest, has announced a whole new lineup of stylish choices for wearable carry-on clothing. Now you can beat the system, save on baggage fees AND look good doing it. NICE!
One of the newest designs is the Women’s Trench, a stylish trench coat with 18 travel-friendly pockets available in four colors. Taking cues from SCOTTEVEST’s female fans, the product was developed after repeated requests from SeV customers for a women’s equivalent of the popular SeV Carry-On Coat™. LOVE THIS!
- Women’s Trench Coat ($130) - SeV developed the SeV Women’s Trench with an eye for fashion-forward lines contained within a classic, belted trench silhouette, all without sacrificing any of the hidden functionality of SeV’s pockets. Designed to supplement or replace a purse while traveling - around town or around the globe - this coat’s 18 NoBulge™ Pockets maintain a smooth appearance regardless of what is carried.
- SeV Camp Shirt ($65) - The SeV Camp Shirt is a new staple for an upscale casual style practically anywhere around the globe. Designed to work equally well at a meeting, airport, backyard get-together, out at dinner or in a sunny resort, the Camp Shirt matches a classic style with travel-friendly pockets.
- Men’s Lightweight Vest ($100) - The Men’s Lightweight Vest is a high-speed, low-drag version of SeV’s flagship Men’s Travel Vest, with updated styling, 22 hidden pockets and a mesh lining for added breathability and comfort. While this vest is designed to be used for travel to hot areas of the globe, this is not intended solely as hot-weather gear, since it can provide a “pockets layer” under heavier garments.
- SeV Bamboo Polo ($45) – This Polo introduces two new twists to the classic polo shirt. The first innovation is the use of a super-soft material from Bamboo fibers, which is ideal for travel clothing design because it resists wrinkles, is highly breathable and has a superbly soft hand. The second innovation is the integration of three hidden pockets – nearly invisible, and purpose-built for travelers.
- Women’s Q-Zip ($55) – After many requests, SeV developed a women’s version of their popular Q-Zip Performance Pullover. It is constructed with Dri-release Wool, a comfortable, wicking performance fabric. It was design so that customers could wear it to yoga at the gym… or yoga in India.
- Dahlgren Alpaca Socks from SeV for Men & Women ($18) – SCOTTEVEST selected Dahlgren Alpaca Hiking Socks to be the first non-SeV wardrobe item sold by SeV. Personally selected by CEO & Founder Scott Jordan, after extensive testing, this offering is the first of many third-party items to be sold by SCOTTEVEST under the new “Scott’s Picks” program.
SCOTTEVEST is one of the world’s leading travel clothing companies. SeV specializes in stylish jackets, shirts and pants with a unique hidden pockets for travelers, and a patented system of conduits and pockets for carrying, using and enjoying personal electronics. In 2010, SCOTTEVEST became the first clothing company to provide a pocket for the iPad. Source: ScotteVest.