Everyone knows that the new TSA rules are designed to keep us safe, but they can be a major hassle, too. Remain seated for the last hour? What if you need something from your carry-on bag stored above?
Containing slim, interior pockets, each SeV piece is designed to carry what you need on your flight– even a netbook or eBook reader – and can be easily taken off and passed through the x-ray at security without emptying each pocket. With some pieces containing upwards of 50 pockets, SeV clothing just makes good sense for air travel these days:
- Easy-access pockets designed for specific items travelers carry, such as boarding passes, ID, cameras and much more. Icons stitched onto the interior pockets act as a map to help you find what you’re looking for without fumbling.
- SeV’s patented Personal Area Network (P.A.N.) - which manages wires and earbuds through the jacket’s lining, keeping them from tangling.
- Clear Touch fabric, which allows a traveler to see and control their iPod® (and cell phone, when appropriate) through the fabric without removing the device.
- NoBulge™ pocket design - just because you wear your carry-on, you don’t need to look like it.
- Weight Management System™ engineered to balance the weight from these added devices. This system is much more ergonomic than wearing a bag that puts all the weight on one shoulder.