In the new Disney/Pixar film “Up,” a balloon salesman ties 1,000 helium-filled balloons to his house in search of adventure.
You, too, can experience the adventure of a lifetime witnessing more than 600 hot air balloons at the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta® by entering Albuquerque’s High Flying adventure Sweepstakes
Experience the excitement of Albuquerque, the ballooning capital of the world, October 5-7, 2009 with a getaway for two to the world’s largest hot air ballooning event – the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta®. The getaway is valued at more than $1,500:
- Two nights at Nativo Lodge, a Heritage Hotels & Resorts property
- Two days admission to the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta® including VIP access to the Gondola Club Hospitality Suite
- A balloon ride for two with Rainbow Ryders Hot Air Balloon Company
- A $200 Visa card to be used for airfare, gas or shopping
- Admission to the Anderson-Abruzzo Albuquerque International Balloon Museum
- A Flip camera for the winner to video their trip and submit the footage for future promotions.
Source: New Mexico Tourism Department