And The Winners Are…
American Historic Inns, Inc. (AHI), publisher of more than 2.7 million guidebooks and parent company to iLoveInns.com, an award-winning Web site, has announced the 2009 Top 10 Romantic Inns.
- MacCallum House Inn - Mendocino, California
- Highland Haven Creekside Inn - Evergreen, Colorado
- The Towers Bed & Breakfast - Milford, Delaware
- Port d’Hiver Bed and Breakfast - Melbourne Beach, Florida
- Carriage House at the Harbor - South Haven, Michigan
- Fleur-de-Lys Mansion - St. Louis, Missouri
- The Edward Harris House Bed & Breakfast Inn - Rochester, New York
- The Inn & Spa at Intercourse Village - Intercourse, Pennsylvania
- French Quarter Inn - Charleston, South Carolina
- Inn at Warner Hall - Gloucester, Virginia
If your favorite romantic inn didn’t make this year’s Top 10 Romantic, nominate your choice for their new Guests’ Choice awards to be announced this summer. Go to your favorite romantic bed and breakfast on http://www.iloveinns.com/ and write a review with Romantic in the title and the inn will be entered.
For more information on the 2009 Top 10 Romantic Inns and the special romantic packages created for their guests, visit http://www.iloveinns.com/.
Source: American Historic Inns, Inc.