Wild Planet Adventures’ newest eco-tour uncovers the hidden charms of Northern India with an unprecedented itinerary comprised of five unique wildlife safaris, balanced with the cultural wonders of this diverse land. Both 13- and 19-day tours are offered.
Highlights of Wild Planet’s “Northern India Ultimate Wildlife Ecotour ” include:
· Leopard Safari—by Camelback and Jeep, Siana
· Tiger Safari—By Elephant-back and jeep, Kanha Nat’l Park
· Rhino Safari—by Elephant-back and Jeep, Kaziranga Nat’l Park
· Rare Wildlife Boat Safari—by Raft in Nameri National Park
· Sloth Bear Rescue Center—Conservation Project
· Bisnoi Hindus—Cultural exchange with a sect of Hindus that revere wildlife
· Taj Mahal, Agra—World Heritage Site and architectural jewel
· Jodhpur–The Blue City, Mehrangarh Fort and Royal Palaces
· Jaipur–The Pink City, City Palace and Palace of Winds
· Local Cooking and Folk Music
· Villages untouched by western influence
· Four and Five-Star hotels, Top Safari Lodges and Classic Safari Tented Camps
· And much more
This new tour, designed to allow travelers an exclusive India experience, blends both old-world mystique and stunning, off-the-beaten-path access. From a safe vantage point, views of heart-pounding leopard hunts, Blackbuck Antelope herds, and tigers (in their natural setting—depicted by Kipling for “Jungle Book”) can be had.
Wild Planet’s signature wildlife-viewing activities include a unique rare-wildlife rafting safari, early morning bird-watching at Keoladeo National Park, first hand experiences with rescued Dancing Sloth Bears, night hikes for nocturnal wildlife, and special site access in wildlife areas for leopards that are remote and unrestricted.
Departures available November through April. Christmas dates are available.
13-day tour pricing is $4,498; 19-day tour costs an additional $2,398.