“The scent of roasted cumin seeds floating through a Delhi bazaar … a young girl’s bracelets jangling on her arm as she prepares for a festival … Hindu pilgrims descending ghats into the holy Ganges.” Sound tempting?
Overseas Adventure Travel (OAT) invites travelers to discover India for less this year, reducing prices on its popular Heart of India adventure by up to $1100 per person for all August, September and December 2013 departures. In addition, there are no book-by dates and single supplements are free.
From the excitement of the “Golden Triangle” cities of Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur to the tranquility of the unexpected retreats that lie between them, this OAT adventure explores it all with expert trip leaders bringing you behind the scenes and off the beaten path with their intimate understanding of India, past and present.
Price: 16 days from $1795 (Reduced $1100 from 2012 prices). From $113 per day pp. Explores Delhi • Jaipur • Ranthambore • Agra • Khajuraho • Varanasi.
- Accommodations: four nights in Delhi, three nights in Jaipur, two nights near Ranthambore National Park, two nights in Agra, one night in Khajuraho, two nights in Varanasi and one night at an OAT camp.
- Meals: 33 meals—14B, 9L, 10D (including one home-hosted dinner).
- Activities: 25 small group activities.
- Transportation: All land transportation and two internal flights.
- Airfare: Choose to purchase OAT’s airfare, and airport transfers, government taxes, fees, and airline fuel surcharges are included. Travelers can also make their own air arrangements.
- Trip Leader: Services of resident OAT Trip Leader
Full details of the Heart of India adventure call 1-800-248-3737.
Have you traveled with Overseas Adventure Travel? Have you ever visited India? Share a comment below, on my Facebook page, or tag me on twitter to continue the conversation. I’d love to hear about your experiences.
Source: Overseas Adventure Travel