Last minute deal for an African Safari? No single supplement? Too good to be true?
Wildland Adventures offers amazing deal for green season safari to Zambia
For travelers who can pack their bags and take advantage of last minute deals, Wildland Adventures is offering a six-night green season safari to Zambia for just US$2995.00 per person with no single supplement for single travelers, a savings of more than $1,000 per person. The one caveat is that travel must take place prior to March 31, 2012.
- 4 nights in South Luangwa National Park at Mfuwe Lodge
- 2 nights in Victoria Falls, Zambia at Sindabezi Island Camp
- Internal flights within Zambia (Livingston - Mfuwe; Mfuwe - Lusaka)
- All safari activities, transfers, and meals
- International airfare arriving into Livingstone and departing from Lusaka
- Alcoholic drinks at Mfuwe Lodge Airport departure taxes, visas, travel insurance, gratuities
- Must travel by March 31st, 2012
- Safari must be booked more than 21 days before departure
- Begins in Livingstone and end in Lusaka
- Optional safari add-ons such as helicopter flights over Victoria Falls, white water rafting, micro-light flights and elephant-back safaris can be arranged upon request.
To cash in on Wildland’s green season safari to Zambia - 6 nights for $2995/person - interested travelers should contact Nick Bay or Jeff Stivers, Wildland’s Africa Program Directors: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 800.245.4453 for information and booking.
About Ellen Barone: Consumer travel expert Ellen Barone is the founder and publisher of EllenBarone.com and YourLifeIsATrip.com. Learn more here and connect on Twitter at,Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn.