Whether it is a quick weekend getaway or a weeklong vacation, the Rivera Maya’s award-winning Ceiba del Mar Beach and Spa Resort is offering special savings this summer so guests can enjoy world class amenities and attractions for less.
Now through August 31, 2011, guests can book a stay for $129 (European Plan) per person per night, which includes breakfast, or for $192 (Luxury Gourmet Plan) per person per night, which includes all a-la-carte meals at the resort’s restaurants, as well as snacks and premium beverages, including wine by the glass and top-shelf liquors. (Offer does not include room service or mini bar purchases.) And for every additional night a guest stays, various amenities are added complimentary, including:
• Second additional night includes airport transfers.
• Third additional night includes a snorkeling visit to the National Reef Park in Puerto Morelos, which is the second largest coral reef in the world
• Fourth additional night includes a visit to the Crococun (crocodile reserve) with not only 300 crocodiles but also dozens of white-tailed deer, spider monkeys, snakes, spiders, and birds. And good news for kids: the most of the crocodiles are friendly enough to pet.
• Fifth additional night includes an Extreme Canopy Adventure in Selvatica, which is considered to have some of Mexico’s fastest, highest and longest zip lines.
• Sixth additional night includes $200 in spa credits to be used at Ceiba del Mar’s on-site luxury spa, which offers Mayan-inspired treatments.
For more information, visit www.ceibadelmar.com , or call 1-877-545-6221.
About Ceiba del Mar
Ceiba del Mar Beach & Spa Resort is an award-winning, oceanfront boutique resort in the Riviera Maya district of Mexico. This intimate resort is situated on half-mile of a private white-sand beach and offers 88 deluxe Ocean-View rooms and suites, seven of which are penthouses; two restaurants; a swimming pool; the wellness and aromatherapy Spa at Ceiba del Mar, and beautiful indoor/outdoor spaces for events, meetings and destination weddings.
Source: Ceiba Del Mar Beach & Spa Resort