Winter may be Santa Fe’s best kept secret, but it won’t be for long with winter deals like these.
The first annual Santa Fe Winter Fiesta takes place February 18 - 27, 2011 throughout Santa Fe’s historic streets and in the nearby Rocky Mountains.
Each day will be a celebration of the season with daily special events focusing on Santa Fe’s bountiful outdoor opportunities, Native American and Spanish cultures, the region’s savory and diverse cuisine, the city’s performing arts, and Santa Fe’s endless fine arts.
Lots of winter events and Santa Fe Specials are available plus hotel packages with value pricing and additional savings opportunities around town, including:
- Stay one night get one free offers are available at Luxx Hotel, Lodge at Santa Fe and Hotel Plaza Real
- Spa and resort packages up to 50% off
- 505 Bar Crawl Friday, February 18th - FREE ADMISSION
- Discounted snowshoe and skiing
- Santa Fe School of Cooking Classes 30% off
- Dining at famous resaturants 20 - 60 % off
- SEE ALL DEALS
A Winter Fiesta Pass lanyard ($20) is the key to savings for many events, venues, classes and programs.
Source: Santa Fe Conventions and Visitors Bureau