Valentine’s Day lovers who follow their hearts south of the border to Mexico’s luxurious Ceiba del Mar Beach Spa and Resort for Valentine’s Day will fall for the ocean-view accommodations, Yucatan edibles and spa indulgences featured in the boutique resort’s Romance Experience.
The Romance Experience package includes:
• A refreshing welcome champagne cocktail upon arrival;
• A four-night stay in a luxury, ocean-view suite with upgrade if available;
• One private-by-candlelight dinner for two with bottle of wine, featuring a presentation of artisanal Mexican edibles prepared by a local chef and served amid a romantic indoor/outdoor backdrop just steps from the Mexican Caribbean and a white-sand beach ideal for hand-in-hand strolls at sunset; and
• One 50-minute Love & Indulgence Couple’s Massage Spa at the wellness aromatherapy Spa at Ceiba del Mar. This premium spa therapy takes place in a special couples-only treatment room. Lovers also are welcome to enjoy the facilities at their leisure, including a fully-equipped gym an advanced hydrotherapy circuit.
Rates for the Romance Experience start at $180.00 USD (per person, per night) plus 14% taxes and a 5% service charge based on double occupancy.
Two optional meals plans—the European Plan (EP), which includes a daily a la carte breakfast, and the all-inclusive Luxury Gourmet Plan (LP), which includes all a la carte meals, snacks and top-brand beverages from Ceiba del Mar’s two fine dining restaurants and lounges—provide further savings. Gratuities are not included. Offer not combinable with other promotions or available for group reservations (meetings or weddings).
Composed of 88 spacious suites and deluxe rooms, seven of which are penthouses, Ceiba del Mar offers ocean views from every guest residence, and the following amenities:
• A balcony or terrace and hammock;
• Expansive sitting areas;
• A bathroom with a shower and separate bathtub;
• Organic Bath products;
• Handcrafted furnishings and decor;
• Complimentary wireless Internet;
• Daily housekeeping service;
• 300 thread-count Premium Cotton linens and pillow menu;
• Complimentary in-room morning coffee;
• Nightly turndown service with Mexican handcrafted gift;
• International cable TV and DVD/CD player;
• 24-hour room service; and
• Personalized mini-bar service upon request at an extra cost.
Access to and the use of an onsite library with computer and Internet, high-platform meditation palapas, land and seas sports equipment (including kayaks, snorkeling gear, cruiser bicycles, and a tennis court) is complimentary. Visitors also may enjoy a cost-free set of tennis at a court adjacent to the resort, sunrise or sunset Ohms near the shores of the Mexican Caribbean or on the pier, and a yoga and/or Pilates class.
Ceiba del Mar is located just 20 minutes from the Cancun airport and a short distance from the Riviera Maya’s most popular sites, including the world-famous Mayan ruins at Tulum.
For more information about Ceiba Del Mar Beach & Spa Resort, visit www.ceibadelmar.com or call 1-800-490-0483.
Ceiba del Mar Beach & Spa Resort is an oceanfront boutique property in the Riviera Maya district of Mexico. Situated on half-mile of a private, white-sand beach, the resort offers 88 deluxe Ocean-View suites, seven of which are penthouses; two restaurants; a swimming pool; the Spa at Ceiba del Mar with gym, and indoor/outdoor event spaces.