Tahiti Tourisme North America announces a spectacular Springtime in Tahiti package - five-night, six-day special to the island of Moorea located in the islands of Tahiti. Moorea is renowned for its volcanic mountain peaks, white-sand beaches, warm waters and stunning turquoise lagoon.
In just under an eight hour flight from Los Angeles, the island boasts some of the world’s best snorkeling, scuba diving, outrigger canoeing, four-wheel jeep safaris, swimming, sailing, jet skiing, shark and ray feeding and delicious Tahitian cuisine.
This Moorea special is from $1,499* USD, per person and includes:
· Round-trip international airfare from Los Angeles on award-winning Air Tahiti Nui
· One night in Papeete at the Manava Suite Resort Tahiti; standard guest room or Le Meridien Tahiti; garden view room
· Four nights at the Moorea Pearl Resort & Spa; garden room
· Round trip ferry across the “Sea of the Moon” from Tahiti to Moorea
· Full American breakfast daily
· Spa credit of approximately $170 USD (15,000 XPF)
· All transfers and baggage handling
· Welcome flower lei on arrival and shell lei on departure
· Valid for departures April 1 – May 31, 2010 & Nov 1 – Dec 10, 2010. For Departures June 1- Oct 31 add approximately $200 per person.
For more information or to book, visit www.Tahiti-Tourisme.com/springintahitior call (877) GO -TAHITI.
About the islands of Tahiti:
Easier to travel than often imagined, Tahiti is eight hours by air from Los Angeles with daily nonstop flights. Tahiti is halfway between California and Australia, on the same side of the International Date Line as North America and in the same time zone as Hawaii. There are a total of 118 islands and atolls that comprise this beautiful South Pacific country. Tahiti’s varied landscape ranges from just-above sea level coral atolls to volcanic mountain peaks. Tahiti is renowned for warm waters, white-sand beaches, stunning turquoise lagoons, lush green hills and abundant flowering plants.
(*) Prices are ‘from’, per person, based on double occupancy. Single supplements apply. Spa Credit is per room per stay. Strictly subject to availability at time of booking. U.S. foreign taxes of approximately $90, incl. September 11 Security Fee are additional. Prices, itinerary and conditions are subject to change without notice. City tax of approx. $1.80 per person, per night is not included.
Packages are valid for travel from April 1 – May 31, 2010 and November 1 – December 10, 2010. For departures June 1- Oct 31, 2010; Add approximately $200 per person.
Source: Tahiti Tourisme North America