Luxury cruise ship operator Paul Gauguin Cruises is offering some exceptional deals on several upcoming sailings in Tahiti, French Polynesia and the South Pacific.
- For 2010 Sailings: Save up to 45% plus FREE or 2-For-1 Airfare from Los Angeles. Savings vary by itinerary for the following sailings: Tahiti & the Society Islands (7 nights), Society Islands & Tuamotus (10 nights), Cook Islands & Society Islands (11 nights), and Marquesas, Tuamotus & Society Islands (14 nights), President’s Cruise - New Zealand, Tonga, Cook & Society Islands (14 nights), Society Islands & Tuamotus Holiday (9 nights).
- Book a suite or stateroom in category B or above by December 15, 2010, to enjoy a FREE overwater villa at the luxurious InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa – a $1,775 value**. This offer to experience the island’s dramatic ambience in lavish accommodations is available on only four sailings, available at http://www.pgcruises.com/free-bungalow.
- Book by November 30, 2010, to receive Guest Privileges Credit of up to $1,000 per couple†. For January through June 2011 departures to the Marquesas, Tuamotus & Society Islands, guests receive Guest Privileges Credit of $500 per person, which can be used for shore excursions, spa treatments, and more. All other January through June 2011 bookings will receive Guest Privileges Credit of $250 per person. Visit http://www.pgcruises.com/guest-privileges for additional details.
- For all 2011 sailings, guests can enjoy 50% off standard cruise fares PLUS free roundtrip airfare from Los Angeles (an additional value of up to $2,700 per couple). Take advantage of these great savings on all Tahiti and French Polynesia cruises in 2011, including Tahiti & the Society Islands (7 nights), Society Islands & Tuamotus (10 nights), Cook Islands & Society Islands (11 nights), and Marquesas, Tuamotus & Society Islands (14 nights).
- As an added bonus, guests who book using an American Express credit card prior to January 31, 2011, will receive a Neiman Marcus gift card. For any January through June 2011 cruise to the Marquesas, Tuamotus & Society Islands, guests will receive a $500 per person gift card to the iconic department store, and all other January through June 2011 bookings will receive a $250 per person gift card*.
For rates and reservations for Paul Gauguin Cruises, contact a professional travel agent, call 800-848-6172, or visit www.pgcruises.com.
About Paul Gauguin Cruises
Owned by Pacific Beachcomber S.C., the leader in French Polynesia luxury destination resorts, Paul Gauguin Cruises operates the luxury cruise ship m/s Paul Gauguin, providing a luxury cruise experience tailored to the unparalleled wonders of Tahiti, French Polynesia and the South Pacific.