The cozy and intimate surroundings of Olympic National Park set the stage for a relaxing winter getaway, and this year it’s more affordable than ever. With the End 2010 with $20.10 Deal, visitors can stay one night at Lake Quinault Lodge or Kalaloch Lodge for $99 and get the second night for ONLY $20.10 for November and December travel! Rates like this won’t last long, and visitors must book the deal by Nov. 30.
Although it’s one of the wettest regions in the Northwest, there are plenty of indoor and outdoor activities available to complement an Olympic Peninsula winter escape, rain or shine. Included below are a few highlights…
- Storm watching from a cozy cabin at Kalaloch Lodge, as wild Pacific waves crash against boulders.
- Taking a rain forest tour at Lake Quinault Lodge, when fall and winter downpours create the most vibrant setting of the year.
- Watching for the region’s diverse bird species including crossbills, dippers, warrbleers, chichadees, nuthatches and thrusthes.
- Indulging in the culinary delights of Chef Patrick Norris at Lake Quinault Lodge’s Roosevelt Room, featuring contemporary twists on Northwest fare.
- Relaxing fireside in both lodge’s fireplace rooms or the grand fireplace in Lake Quinault Lodge’s lobby.
The package is valid for visits from Nov. 1 to Dec. 30, 2010 and blackout dates include Nov. 23-26 and Dec. 22-26. Reservations for both lodges can be made by visiting www.olympicnationalparks.com or by calling (866) 297-7367.
Source: ARAMARK Parks and Destinations
Photo: Lake Quinault Lodge, courtesy of ARAMARK Parks and Destinations.