HILTON HOTELS & RESORTS IN THE CARIBBEAN & LATIN AMERICA HEAT UP THIS SUMMER WITH HOT DEALS
This summer, travelers save big at Hilton hotels and resorts in the Caribbean and Latin America with Hilton Advance Purchase rates offering savings of up to 30 percent.
With Hilton Advance Purchase, guests who plan ahead and reserve three weeks before their stay are rewarded with a deeply discounted rate. Now through August 31, 2009, Hilton hotels in the Caribbean and Latin America feature the starting double occupancy rates* below:
- Hilton Santo Domingo - from $129
- Hilton Ponce Golf & Casino Resort - from $144
- Hilton Trinidad & Conference Centre - from $169
- Hilton Kingston Jamaica - from $119
- British Colonial Hilton Nassau - from $164
- Hilton Curaçao - from $161
- Caribe Hilton, San Juan - from $174
- Hilton Barbados - from $219
- Hilton Papagayo Costa Rica Resort & Spa - from $129
- Hilton Cartagena - from $135
- Hilton Buenos Aires - from $169
- Hilton São Paulo Morumbi - from $202
For reservations, guests should visit www.hilton.com or call 1-800-HILTONS and request booking code SO.
*Rates are per room per night based on double occupancy and do not include taxes, service charges and/or resort fees. Subject to availability and seasonal variations. Lowest rate is available with a 21 day advanced purchase. Certain length of stay requirements, day of week restrictions and blackout dates may apply and vary. Advance purchase rates are nonrefundable and full payment in advance is required. Other restrictions apply.