Travelers wanting to trade grey skies and blustery weather for the sapphire waters and waving palms of the Caribbean don’t expect a price break during the winter season. However this winter Discovery at Marigot Bay on the beautiful island of St. Lucia is offering its Simply Romantic Winter Break with savings of 20% on rooms and 25% savings on a whole host of romantic vacation amenities.
A five-night Simply Romantic Winter Break starts at $2,599 for two and includes:
- Choice of Scenic Bay View Room, Bay View Suite or Penthouse Suite accommodations for two
- Full Buffet Breakfast daily at the Boudreau Restaurant
- Chilled Bottle of Champagne upon arrival
- Three-course dinner for two in Discovery’s rustic tree house
- Sunset horseback ride for two splashing through the surf at a nearby beach
- Half-day yacht cruise
- Couple’s massage: al fresco in a bayside Zen Garden cabana or in air-conditioned comfort at the world class Lapli Spa.
- All tax and service charges
Enjoy a day of sailing, snorkeling, horseback riding or relaxing on the beach. Then unwind with a soothing massage at Discovery’s Lapli Spa. Cap off a magical day with an intimate three-course dinner a deux in Discovery’s rustic tree house surrounded by the boughs of a fragrant almond tree, with your own personal server, and a special menu prepared especially for you.
The Simply Romantic Winter Break is available November 3, 2008, through April 18, 2009, with the exception of the December 22, 2008, through January 4, 2009, holiday period.
For more information and reservations call 758-458-5300 or visit www.DiscoveryStLucia.com.
About Discovery at Marigot Bay … simply magical
Nestled on St. Lucia’s scenic west coast, Discovery at Marigot Bay was opened in 2006 and overlooks an idyllic inlet described as “the most beautiful in the Caribbean” by novelist James A Michener. With lush tropical gardens, Discovery was designed as an eco-friendly hotel blending into the hillside and offering dramatic views of the sea and beautiful yachts in the bay below.
A member of The Leading Small Hotels of the World, Discovery enchants guests with 57 one-, two- and three-bedroom suites and 35 rooms with a stylish combination of contemporary chic, state-of-the-art fittings and Caribbean pizzazz from complimentary WiFi to flat screen televisions.