The Capital in London Offers 2009 Fixed Dollar Rates
The Capital Hotel, situated in the heart of Knightsbridge and just steps away from the renowned shopping at Harrods and Harvey Nichols, is offering travelers to London a chance to enjoy all the delights of the city at more affordable prices by offering their Capital Idea fixed-dollar rate for 2009.
The Capital Idea is a three-night package which includes:
- Delicious Full English Breakfast
- Luxury Chauffeur driven car to meet guests on arrival and departure from and to Heathrow International, London City Airport or Eurostar Terminal (Gatwick, Luton or Stansted Airport supplement of $120)
- Free access to The Peak Health Club and Spa within walking distance
- Executive Double or Twin Room at $1,399 per stay, additional night at $476 per room per night including breakfast
- Deluxe Double or Twin Room at $2,197 per stay, additional night at $722 per room per night including breakfast
- Junior Suite at $2,530 per stay, additional night at $900 per room per night including breakfast
- Single Room rate of $1,199 per stay, additional night at $409 per room per night including breakfast.
- Luxury Chauffeur driven car from Dover and Southampton can also be arranged.
- Rates are exclusive of VAT at 17.5%
The family run Capital Hotel is situated in a quiet, yet central residential street and offers 49 individually designed luxury suites and bedrooms and a very personal service. The Capital Restaurant, serving gourmet French cuisine under the expert direction of Head Chef Eric Chavot, has an enviable reputation for excellence. The Capital is currently the only London hotel restaurant to hold two coveted Michelin stars and is a member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World and Great Hotels of the World.
For reservations, please email email@example.com, or contact The Crown Collection in the U.S. at (800) 628-8929 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.