Skip the Hamptons this summer. Pink Sands, the 25-room chic retreat on super sexy Harbour Island, is offering a free night on stays of four nights or more.
Rates start at $600 USD per room, per night, for two persons with breakfast and dinner, plus 20% tax and service. Call toll free at 1.800.407.4776 or +1.401.847.4720 outside of the US and Canada or online at www.pinksandsresort.com.
New improvements happening at Pink Sands include:
- Replacement of all guest room soft goods with Anachini luxury thread count linens and plush, oversized towels and bathrobes
* Completion of extensive room renovations including new furniture, bathrooms and verandah furniture
* Extensive lobby and common areas renovation by Barbara Hulanicki
* Wi-Fi Internet access in all guest rooms
* New dishes, silverware, furniture and soft goods for the famous Blue Bar and for the main dining room
* Expanded gift shop
* Enhanced landscaping and exterior lighting
* Complete painting of interior and exterior for all rooms, lobby and restaurants
* New beach equipment including chaise lounge cushions, umbrellas and beach/non-motorized water sports equipment including kayaks, snorkeling equipment, boogie boards, etc.
* In-room spa services
* Bose® iPod docking stations in all rooms and iPod rental
Biba founder – and 60s style maven – Barbara Hulanicki mixed international elements into a giddy new cocktail in the design. Celebs are said to flock here, but the management is hush and this retreat maintains its relaxed air, far from the maddening crowds.
Lush tropical vegetation twines across this 18-acre haven: coconut palms, hibiscus, bougainvillea, jasmine and ground orchids flourish here. The area is even designated as an official bird sanctuary. This beachfront estate stands beside its namesake, the glamorous and legendary three-mile strip of pink sands.
Amenities include a swimming pool, tennis courts, resort boutique and fitness studio along with the trendy, beachfront Blue Bar and the Garden Terrace restaurant.
The free night promotion is not valid over Thanksgiving and is based on availability. The hotel will be closed from October 1-25, 2007. As of October 26, 2007, meals are no longer included.
SOURCE: Andria Mitsakos PR