Smithsonian Journey's special blend of cultural insights and educational travel are truly unique and exceptional in design, pace and character - and now value!
Here's just some of the savings that the largest, most diverse museum-based educational travel program in the world has to offer:
• Ancient Greece and Turkey offers free roundtrip airfare from New York to Istanbul, and returning from Venice
• Book by May 18 and save $100 per person on Art Along the Hudson
• Book on the June 21-25 departure of Spirit of Washington, D.C. and save $50 per person
• Book on the June 26-July 1 departure of The Wonders of Iceland and save $75 per person.
• Book on the July 16-25 departure of Costa Rica – Nature’s Museum and save $100 per person.
Save $500 per child (off the adult rate) on the following family-friendly tours:
• A Family Adventure in the Galapagos Islands, June 17-26, 2007
• Exploring Alaska’s Coastal Wilderness, July 1-8
• Amazon family Adventure, July 6-15
• Family Adventure in Jackson Hole, July 7-13
• Islands and Wildlife of the Pacific Northwest: A Kayaking Adventure, September 12-18
For more information, visit www.smithsonianjourneys.org.