Discover a New Aloha with NEW American Safari Cruises in Hawaii
To celebrate American Safari Cruises’ inaguaral season in the Hawaiian Islands, a $300 per couple value-added travel credit* is being offered on Hawaii reservations made between June 1 and July 29, 2011, for travel between October 26, 2011 and May 3, 2012.
American Safari Cruises’ 36 passenger Safari Explorer is the only small-group expedition yacht offering overnight cruises in the Hawaiian Islands. Guests sail one-way on an active luxury adventure between Maui and the Big Island that includes exclusive cruise visits to Molokaʻi, Lānaʻi and Molokini.
Unstructured itineraries leave time for seeking wildlife, engaging in active adventure and exclusive cultural experiences on the following two Hawaiian itineraries:
Hawaiian Seascapes: 8 days/7nights
Hawaii’s traditional shores: 11 days/10 nights
Included Adventure Highlights
- Hands-on multi-cultural experiences in Molokaʻi’s Halawa Valley
- Humpback whale watching
- Night snorkeling at Molokini
- Snorkel with Big Island Pacific Manta rays
- Traditional Pa’ina (feast) with locals next to ancient Molokaʻi fish ponds
- Visits to ancient Hawaiian ruins and waterfalls
- Learn the history and archaeology of Molokaʻi’s early homelands
- Guided hikes led by expert expedition leaders/naturalists, including Molokaʻi’s famous Kalaupapa Trail
- All adventure equipment and expertise for exploration by kayak, sailboat, paddle board, snorkel, bicycle and skiff
- Complimentary onboard massage
- Flexible yacht itineraries
- Opportunities for optional golf on Lānaʻi, Molokaʻi, Maui and the Big Island
- Special romance packages available for honeymoons and weddings
American Safari Cruises’ Inclusive Experience includes transfers and baggage between airport/yachts, taxes and port fees, entry fees to parks/preserves, all onboard hand-crafted meals, premium wine, beer and spirits, onboard naturalists, exclusive excursions and from the yacht activities.
For more information, call 888-862-8881 or visit www.AmericanSafariCruises.com.
*Travel credit $150 per person/$300 per couple is in U.S. dollars, and is not combinable with any other savings. Offer applies to NEW 2011/2012 Hawaii bookings made between June 1 - July 29, 2011. Offer has no cash value. Some restrictions may apply.