The Georgia O’Keeffe Museum, in Santa Fe, New Mexico, opened to the public in July 1997. Welcoming more than 2,100,00 visitors from all over the world and is the most visited art museum in the state of New Mexico, this is the first museum in the United States that is dedicated to a single woman artist. The Santa Fe Sage Inn is offering guests the “Georgia O’Keeffe” Package that includes:
- Two Night Accommodations
- Two Tickets to the Georgia O’Keeffe Museum
- Free Shuttle Service to the Museum
- ‘Healthy Start’ Breakfast
Package Starts at $183
Terms and Conditions.:
- Based on double occupancy per room.
- Price does not include tax.
- Package sales are subject to availability for both the Santa Fe Sage Inn and the Georgia O’Keeffe Museum.
- Credit Card required for reservation. No deposit required.
- 24 hr. cancellation prior to date of scheduled arrival, guests will be held responsible for the full package price.
- Valid through August 31, 2010
- Package based on availability.
call direct (866) 433.0335