ALMOND RESORTS’ VALUE-PACKED SEA AND SUN SALE IS ON
4-day, 3-night vacations start at $420.00 per person
Almond Resorts, the Caribbean’s premier all-inclusive hotels, are offering value-packed Sea and Sun vacations with savings of up to 35%! Prices for 4-day, 3-night vacations at the elegant resorts in Barbados and St. Lucia, start at $420.00 per person, based on double occupancy. Sale ends April 30, 2008 and the travel period is April 1 through September 30, 2008.
Guests at all resorts are invited to sample the amenities of the sister properties (airfare between islands is additional). In Barbados, you have a choice of Almond Beach Club & Spa (welcomes guests 16 years of age and over), Almond Beach Village or the new Almond Casuarina Beach (opening soon), and in St. Lucia, choose either Almond Morgan Bay or Almond Smugglers Cove. Discount is available on single, double, triple or quad rates. No discount on children’s rates.
This offer does not include airport to hotel transfers or airfare. Sale applies to new bookings only, and it is subject to change without notice.
About Almond Resorts
Almond Resorts is the operator of five 4-star premier all-inclusive hotels - Almond Beach Club & Spa (161 rooms), Almond Beach Village (400 rooms) andAlmond Casuarina Beach Resort (289 rooms-opening 2008), in Barbados and Almond Morgan Bay Beach Resort (350 rooms) and Almond Smugglers Cove (357 rooms), both in St. Lucia.
Almond Resorts pioneered the distinctive “For You. About You.” concept, which incorporates the ease of a pre-paid all-inclusive vacation with an endless array of facilities for guests to enjoy, at their own pace.
The all-inclusive hotels offer:
- Numerous free water sports such as water skiing, windsurfing, sailing, snorkeling, banana boat rides and reef fishing, with free lessons, if required
- State of the art spas with treatments including massages, facials, manicures and hydrotherapy treatments available at a locally payable cost
- Tennis facilities and fitness centers
- Children’s clubs and family entertainment at all hotels except Almond Beach Club & Spa (which accepts guests 16 years and older). The Kid’s Club concept was pioneered at Almond Beach Village in Barbados and is a standard feature of the company’s family friendly resorts
- A choice of a la carte restaurants serving fine cuisine and bars offering premium brand named drinks.
For more information, contact your favorite travel provider or Almond Resorts at 1-800-4ALMOND or visit www.almondresorts.com.
SOURCE: The Atrebor Group