For every salty dog eager to take the helm, or a landlubber ready to catch the wind, the pristine waters of St. Vincent and the Grenadines offer an idyllic setting for sailing enthusiasts of all skill levels. This summer, active families can set sail with Barefoot Yacht Charter’s six-day/six-night “Learn to Sail” voyages and return home with a lifelong skill.
Barefoot Yacht Charters’ six-day/six-night “Learn to Sail” package includes:
• Rates starting at US$4,680 for a family of four
• A fully equipped yacht
• The services of a professional captain/ASA certified instructor
• ASA syllabus book, logbook, examination & certification
• Provisioning for breakfast and lunch on board, ice and water
• Fuel, cruising taxes, mooring and dockage charges
• For reservations or more information contact Barefoot Yacht Charters at (784) 456-9526; or visit www.barefootyachts.com
For more information on St. Vincent and the Grenadines, please visit www.svgtourism.com.