Okay, Gadget-Girl regulars, you already know I’m a BlackBerry addict. Now travel editor Larry Bleiberg has turned me on to yet another cool new add-on application that’s sure to keep me hooked! Better yet, it’s techy-cool and FREE.
Read on for details…
reQall for BlackBerry gives you a voice-to-text recorder, task/shopping list/idea manager, reminder service and memory aid all in one. Turn your BlackBerry smartphone into a powerful productivity center that helps you remember all the important things in your life. Beta version available now.
- Use voice or text to tell reQall what you want to remember—then get a reminder via email or text message at just the right moment.
- Intuitively organizes your reminders by when they have to be done, who has to do them and what kind of reminder they are (To-Dos, Notes or Shopping List items).
- Integrates with the email, calendar, address book, memo pad and task list in your BlackBerry so you can automatically create To-Dos and Notes from these sources.
- Elegant and simple interface works seamlessly with the BlackBerry trackball and keyboard, making it easy to stay organized.
- Fast, accurate voice-to-text transcription.
- Understands dates and times, as well as keywords like “buy,” “ask” and “note,” so it can automatically organize your items for you.
- Allows you to share reminders with others so you can keep your family or work group on track.
- Works anywhere your BlackBerry smartphone has a data connection—worldwide—and enables you to capture items by voice without incurring international phone charges.
- Offline capability—capture ideas, add to To-Do lists and create shared reminders while offline. reQall syncs them the next time you connect online.
Go to http://www.reqall.com/blackberry on your BlackBerry to download the application. Note: reQall for BlackBerry requires OS version 4.2.0 or higher.
Just too cool!