Do you love to travel, write or photograph?
I’m always on the lookout for new guest contributors. Whether you submit one guest post only, a few posts a month, or anything in between, is totally up to you.
- Preferably 250 - 850 words.
- Only include images if I have the right to use them, or you own the copyright.
- No affiliate links within posts.
- You’ll get a brief bio with max 2 links.
- Send your post/article as an attachment, or in the body of your email.
- Pieces that have been published elsewhere are also accepted, providing you state the original source.
Guidelines aside: surprise me! I’m all for rule breaking and thinking outside the box and will know something special when I see it. So, send it along.
Have photos that capture the unique and interesting people or cultures you’ve met? Got a great shot in San Francisco? Capture a magical moment in Milan? Send them! Submit your shots that best capture the beauty, excitement, and grandeur of this amazing planet and the people who inhabit it. And, better yet, tell us the story behind the experience. I’d love to feature your work!
Please contact me and include SUBMISSION in your subject line.