Travel Photography Scholarship - Bhutan
WorldNomads.com is giving one exceptional individual the chance to travel with National Geographic on-assignment photographer Jason Edwards to The Kingdom of Bhutan - Land of the Thunderdragon. Apply and the winner could be you!
Without a doubt, mentors have played an inspiring role in my life, helping me build the skills necessary to transform passion to profession. So it is with great enthusiasm that I share this amazing Travel Scholarship program from our travel insurance partners at WorldNomads.com which gives passionate individuals the opportunity to further their skills through professional in-the-field mentorship. There’s no better way to move forward than learning on the job from some of the best in the biz.
Apply by October 17, 2010 and you’ll qualify for the chance to travel with National Geographic on-assignment photographer Jason Edwards to The Kingdom of Bhutan - Land of the Thunderdragon! It’s that easy.
Plus, the lucky scholarship recipient will also win AU$2000 worth of Pentax photographic equipment. NICE!
Who can apply?
- Anyone can apply - this is open to photography students, lovers of photography or any non-professional trying to kickstart a career in travel photography.
- Minimum age 18 with a good level of fitness as there is trekking involved.
- This is a global opportunity - you may apply from any country.
- You should be an exceptional photographer with a lust for adventure, ambition to grow your photographic skills and forge a career in Travel Photography, and of course a desire to travel to Bhutan.
- Remember this is a scholarship, a learning experience, and therefore will not be suitable for professional or Semi-professional photographers.
- Find out more about eligibility in their FAQ video blog
Learn more at www.WorldNomads.com